Re: (TV) Heated debates

Hey Guys,

While I would love to say hat Sonic Youth were still great, the fact is
(in my mind) they just aren't anymore. I'm not trying to be all indie
rock, but their last reall good album was Daydream Nation, when they went
to Geffen the quality of their output went way down. I attribute the lack
of good product for the past 5-7 years due to the fact that the band
"Sonic Youth" is basically a side project for everyones side projects.
Too bad in my mind....but then again this is all just my opinion.

Sean C

PS. I find it hard to choose between Pavement and Polvo, they seem very
different to me....and Re*act*or while not played much will never leave
the collection, I know I'll "Never be an Opera Star".  That song...and
Prisoners of Rock and Roll sum up Neil Young and Crazy Horse to me.