Re: (TV) debatable...

From: OwenGwilliam@cs.com
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) debatable...
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:22:16 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/2002 8:43:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
keith@marquee.demon.co.uk writes:

Personally, I don't love The Who for their "English-ness", I love 'em for the songs. Not being English, I'm not sure I understand what you're referring to.
Owen Gwilliam

I feel exactly the same way about the Kinks. It's Ray Davies' songs
that I love. As far as I'm concerned, Waterloo Sunset is one of the
all time great 45's ever.

Lee

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Thank you for coming to the concert ... you don't call, you don't write, but
you look good ..."
    -- Tom Waits addressing the crowd at a 1999 Vancouver concert