(TV) zombies v beatles

listen we're talking about THE BEATLES v the Zombies right ? the Z's will
always be on a hiding to nothing if you try and compare their output with da
fabz- one
was/is (rightly) the most famous/popular band of all time who
revolutionised the medium /continue to influence countless new bands even
today/were innovative in too many ways to mention _and_ even had a cracking
sense of
humour - very rare in the music biz,even rarer on this list at times.....

do i need to continue?

the other were a bunch of accountant-
lookalikes who,granted, had a good singer and some great songs BUT THEY"RE
JUST NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE

if you had picked the  Zombies v Procol Harem or Herman's Hermits you might
have a point  but....... you didn't ......

El Scorchio