RE:Re: (TV) Heated debate:anti-Pistols rant

 I will dig out Never mind... first thing tomorrow! If I4ve still got it... And I don4t love the Jam or anything, I only got two records...they4re alright...

 I admit my dislike comes more from the fact that S.P. are constantly played & mentioned & copied ad nauseam than from listening to them. But when I do-it just dosn4t do it for me! I feel that they don4t deserve the attention they get!

 And I thought Television & Patti came before S.P., right ( :-) )?
And Costello and the Eagles, well I don4t know...maybe his next collaboration?
Elvis and Don, anyone?

A.S:

P.S: sorry about the 4s! It seems my `s turn into 4s!