(TV) Any one see the recent Q edition on Punk?

The whole magazine is dedicated to the punk period--US
and overseas.  It rates the top 100.  Relatively few
receive the highest score--5 stars.  MM does.  I can't
recall the sepcifics, but it calls the record
outstanding and, I believe, the most
important/influential record on post punk modern
rock--or something like that--someone help me out.
It's about $10 in the states and well worth it.

it gives proper tribute to one of my favorites--the
Undertones

also for Cale, start with Paris 1919.  It is his best,
and is the most accessible.  It is a brilliant
romantic and poetic record

=====
When I was seven
My father said to me