(TV) Interview Credit

greg said:

>"P.S. Thanks Leo for transcribing the long interviews"

Hey, unlike Bowie,  let's give the real credit where credit's due.
Michael Olcsvary literally spent months tracking down this
Musician Magazine interview.  Michael then transcribed it onto
a WORD file which he sent to Keith and me.  All I did was
add some carriage returns to separate his paragraphs.

By the way, this and all other Television/Verlaine
interviews reviews and articles can be found at Keith site:

http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk/artics.htm

	Leo