Re: (TV) Bowie: the music , the man

At 6:17 AM -0700 6/20/02, Philip P. Obbard wrote:
Can anyone tell me where to find the original version of "Gemini Spacecraft"?

The incomplete discography here (http://www.stardustcowboy.com/bio.html) suggests that it was a 45 release only. Apparently it's been played on the Dr. Demento show. There are surprisingly few mentions of the original out there on the 'net, and I haven't yet seen any evidence that it's shown up on CD anywhere, but you'd think that it'd have to be on a compilation or something.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/