From: "Andy Ferguson" <afne04343@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) Bowie: the music , the man
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 21:27:47 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Murray Ramone" <murrayramone@hotmail.com>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Bowie - the majority of his career has been sub standard

WHAT ???

Are we talking about the same person . You may think Never Let You Down &
Tonight were terrible records , and they were , but c'mon the blokes a major
artist and has consistently changed , at least , and tried to be creative .
For that alone you must give him some credit :-)

Andy