Subject: Re: (TV) Television in London 2nd night

Trev,

They didn't look too happy at the start either.

I missed the support band as I had to stand around drinking outside instead
but I heard someone say it/they were crap.

I did think of yelling for "Freebird" but it was so quiet between songs that
I would have been embarrassed.

However, you can't expect an audience to keep excited through a 2 minute
silent break between each song, particularly in a seated venue.

Jeremy