Re: (TV) Re:

Speaking of new songs, they did a new song that I hadn't heard at any of the
shows I've seen this year as their encore. Also during the second night;s
set they did a Television "medley" where Billy played a pretty much straight
beat and Richard did riffs from various old Television stuff. I really can't
remember what was in there but I think Torn Curtain was and maybe
elevation but they all went by so quick and it was so unexpected I don't
remember what was being played. My friend Peter thought he heard a snatch of
"Judy" in there but Fred said no
that "Judy" wasn't included. It was an interesting moment.
Dennis D