Re: (TV) Re: new album

In message <002401c22131$eb767bc0$80074142@yourze8cxvr8tt>, Dennis D
<dend@nyc.rr.com> writes
>Plus they seem to be having a good time on the road.

I thought so too, but here's a new point of view from my Guestbook:

"Saw Television at the Roskilde Festival, and I have to say I'm baffled
at the rave reviews the comeback shows have been getting. I've never
seen such an obviously disinterested band in my life. They just
couldn't care less. Instead of seeing and hearing genius musicians, we
were watching four tired old men who must have hated being there. A pure
'will this do'-set, and Tom Verlaine was so bored and seemedso annoyed
at the end that he didn't even bother to sing the lyrics to 'Marquee
Moon', just mumbled a word or two..."

There you go...