(TV) Auctions--On Topic

My brother has asked me to go to an 'entertainments' auction in London later this month to have a look at some Beatles items and possibly bid if the prices don't go too high. The auction in question is at a place called Bonhams. I was looking through the list of lots yesterday and noticed there seemed to be quite a few lots which included gig tickets for the Manchester Free Trade Hall. Imagine my surprise when I found one of the lots was for 4 TV tickets for this venue from May 26th 1977. The estimate for this is #65-#100. Find it hard to believe they will get this much.

Anyone go to that show?

Nick