(TV) Simon, echo units and TV reviews

G Grant - Could it be Simon and the witch?

This show was crrraaap, featured middle class young
BBC wunderkinder and his association with an old woman
who boasted occult leanings and a mean line in black
clothing.

I only remember because there was a guy called Simon
at my Primary School, and we used to call him "Simon
and the witch" - then we seen his mother - she was a
babe (8 years old and already cultivating an eye for
the ladies was young Bilbicus)- and when we went to
his house she was most unaccommadating. Wouldn't let
us come until the shoes were off etc...

So we started calling him "Simon and the bitch".

On a slightly more relevant note I am getting a band
up and running once I graduate - rehearsing "Rhyme" as
a possible cover - and my bro has this "accord echo"
unit - same size as as a large Hifi amp and weighs a
ton.

It makes a really good racket and I was wondering if
anyone heard of "Accord" - it has a really smart
design and look, sinister style knobs and the like -
my bro got a loan of it from a guy at his work - a
week later he went down for attempted murder (he sent
a letter to work saying he was "framed!" - it has been
"framed" and is now on the office wall), he got 15
years, so i'm sure he won't object to us using it til
he gets out.

The reviews from scottish TV shows - anyone interested
in local press give me a line, I collected a few. A
preview of the show in the Metro and the Scotsman
review. Put them on list if anyone's really
interested...

=====