(TV) Abuse, anyone?

I know yer all waiting for the release of the disk; I swear to god it's
almost done!  I have had unfortunate problems holding me up, but I am
very close to finishing it up.

How close?  I'm on the 3rd post-production pressing...  but overcompression
is a bad thing.  Trust me.

At any rate, a good friend (and the drummer on my track) has a tale to
tell, and he's letting me pass it along.