Re: (TV) The guitar's the star

I bought my Telecaster from Dean Ween , it's a 1971 Telecaster, natural
finish, for $600 dollars, which is a really good price. If I'm every broke
I'm going to put that sucker on ebay, I know Mickey ( Dean) doesn't have the
same cult appeal on a Tom Verlaine, but I'm sure there has to be some Ween
fan somewhere that would pay too much to own a Telecaster owned and played
by Dean Ween. But hopefully that won't happen anytime soon.

> yeah i would Maurice , the tele rules (and yes i do have a licence) but
i'm
> starting to appreciate the strat of late too or rather the Squier strat
copy
> i bought a while ago - at a 100 quid you really can't go wrong - would
love
> to get an original someday all the same - one of Hendrix's cast offs or
Rory