(TV) san francisco shows

let me get through this sunday's show (2 in a week.. what a miracle), and
i'll do a recap of both early next week.

to be honest, last monday's show was a bit sloppy (nowhere near as
mind-blowing as the show they played here in 1992)... still, don't look a
gift horse in the mouth, right?  there were some amazing moments as well...
most from richard, and the overall vibe was great.  marquee moon had an
unfortunate string break/breakdown that caused tom to abandon the final
verse.  the new stuff was just so-so.  and only one encore.  all told, it
was still better than most of the junk passing itself off as live music
these days, so the aforementioned things are quibbles, really.

i'll have more insightful information next week, along with my attempts at
set lists.

jbp

John B. Parsons

firewood, inc.