Re: (TV) HD

> Bitch Magnet, Squirrel Bait, Slint, Poster Children....

wow Slint now there's a band - okay Maurice you win - point graciously
conceded

Thanks Maurice that stops me having to think of lists of bands for Ray to shoot down!I've been away all week and I'm too tired On the Bob Mould front I also agree he's not been the nicest of people in the past. Grant on the other hand seemed a good bloke who took a few bad decisions and had problems.......and yes he always did write the best Huskers songs. Anyway Ray, whatever you may think of them I still amintain they did the greatest cover version of all time in Eight Miles High...no one can come close to that(except maybe Capitol Punishement destroying In Dreams).