(TV) San Francisco show

Outstanding show at the Great American Music Hall on Sunday night!  If the
guys were tired after Japan it didn't show.  I was actually somewhat
skeptical after the LA gig in March, but this was the real deal. Minimal
tuning, no broken strings and an overall good vibe with the audience. Near
as I could tell, everybody was having a great time.
Richard and Tom were both on.. they just lit it up on "1880 or so" (which is
not a raver on the album, but was here) and just kept it going all the way.
Most bands can only hope to end up where these guys start off.

My recall of the set list..

* Tune-up (does this have a name yet? cause it has a life of it's own)
* 1880 or so
* This Tune
* a new one??that I've seen mentioned here.."I Could Sleep All Day"?
* Venus
* See No Evil
* LJJ
* Mr. Lee
* The Rocket
* Rhyme (surprised to hear this one live, but it was great)
* Marquee Moon
Encore:
* Psychotic Reaction
* Glory

(My order in the middle might be off a bit.)
About 1:45 total I believe.  All in all well worth a trip up to Frisco for
the weekend.

Mark M.