Re: (TV) Numbers

All this emailing of numbers has reminded me that I have yet to pick up 15-60-75's _Jimmy Bell's Still in Town_. (They're also known as the Numbers Band.) Anyone heard it? Pere Ubu's David Thomas thinks it's the bomb.

I have always wanted to hear some of this band, especially this album. The lead singer played on some of the mid-period Golden Palomino albums and was quite distinctive to my ears.

Pere Ubu's David Thomas thinks it's the bomb.

Yes, but he also thinks the only 2 musical people who will be remembered from the last century are Captain Beefheart and Brian Wilson, thereby ignoring the massive brilliance of the Eagles.

Best regards,

Brian

ps.  Sorry about the numbers thing, Joe!