(TV) My turn to give away a freebie(s)...

OK folks,

Due to the kindness of a list member, I've been able to reacquire the January
17, 1975 Television show at CBGB.  To spread the wealth, I've made 5 CD-R
copies of the show, which I'll give away to the first 5 folks who can
correctly answer the 3 questions below (a knowledge of movies might help you).

This is a great show, featuring Richard Hell (The set list is:
Venus/What I Heard/Fire Engine/Friction/Hard On Love (fast version)/Blank
Generation/Psychotic Reaction/Marquee Moon/Prove It/U.F.O./Poor
Circulation/Double Exposure/Breakin In My Heart)

Please note that all replies must be sent directly to me at
serovner@mindspring.com.  Anyone who sends a reply to the list will be
disqualified! ;-)

And the 3 questions are....

(1) What is your name?

(2) What is your quest?

(3) What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Good luck!

- Steve