(TV) Freebie offer closed. Monty Python fans notified.

and the winners are:

Jay Pontrelli
Heath (?)
Andy Ferguson
Keith Allison
Owen Gwilliam

The answers to the 5 (I mean 3!) questions were:

1 - Arthur King of the Britons (however, I was flexible on this question and
allowed the participants to use their own name);

2 - I seek the Holy Grail

3 - African or European?

These 3 questions were from the Bridge of Death scene in Monty Python & The
Holy Grail.

Congratulations to the winners.  The CD's will be mailed tomorrow.  If you
have CD burners, please spread the wealth in whatever manner you prefer (I'm
sure there are others on the list that would enjoy a copy.)

- Steve