(TV) Direction Reaction Creation - sort of on topic

Evening all ,

Just had to tell someone this .

Tonight we rehearsed as usual on a Thursday and as we finished a current song
, a new one just jumped into my mind and we worked it out there on the spot ,
pretty much got it nailed by the time we left . Writing in the studio from
start to finish . Just needs a little tweaking here and there and it's top
notch material .

The reason I'm telling YOU people ?

It has all the characteristics of 'Days'

Doesn't rip it off , or sound much like it .
More the feel and blend of the chords / riff are there and it came to mind
during the 3rd/4th play .

Just felt at one with my SG .

all together now ,".....me.....and my....SG ...walking down the avenue
......:-)

Just wanted to tell you .
I'll let you know how it shapes up in weeks to come .

Oh and check this out as well if you gotta minute
http://www.thisisthenortheast.co.uk/revolution/bandzone/index.html

A good feature on us and a bit of info on the local 'scene' if there is one .
I recall a few people asking a while back about everyone's local music scene
.

Mad ? Me ?

Andy

http://thecheesemakers.freeservers.com
'...three pence a ride on the big hairy wheel...'