RE: Re: (TV) review

If you need more proof of Gina Arnold's lack of credibly, check out her
dreadful book Route 666 - On the road to Nirvana (from the library - don't
buy it) and try not to throw it across the room when you read her
misinformed drivel, and if you do throw it across the room try not to hit
any small house pets.