RE: (TV) MM reissue / another dream / Question for MM list / Bowi e VHS

Had another dream involving the cast of the band Television
last night:

A beautifully remastered job of the Marquee Moon cd kept getting
ready to be released, but in classic "frustration dream" fashion
its release was constantly prevented by a multitude of dastardly
forces and events.

	Leo

PS: Hey, Philip (or any other Bowie fan),
is there a vhs/DVD of the 1978 "Stage" concert
by David Bowie (esp. "What In the World")--also, why
is the cd so hard to find and expensive---last but not least:
what did Viscounti and Bowie do to the live recording on
this vinyl/cd , weren't some instruments or vocal snippets
completely re-recorded or 'sweetened' and spliced into
the live stuff or is this just a rumor from the
AMGuide web site or some other web source?

****PPS: 2 FREE COPIES OF THE NEW REMASTERED "Marquee Moon" [from
my secret supply] to the first 3 MM list members to correctly
answer the following moderately difficult Discography Quiz question:

Of all of Verlaine's released (no bootlegs) recordings, which is
the rarest in terms of the fewest copies actually released?
[Possibly obfuscating Hint: it is *tangentially* related to the
1992 Television song "Big Ho" (no relation to "Harmonica Joe"!].