Re: (TV) Slight Wordsmithing of Original Query

At 10:50 AM -0400 8/28/02, Casey, Leo J wrote:
[Possibly obfuscating Hint: it is *tangentially* related to the
1992 Television song "Big Ho" (no relation to "Harmonica Joe"!]."

This hint is *really* obfuscating, as the track list on _The Revolution_ included the title track, "Hoo," and "Big Jo," right? (Someone correct me if I'm wrong, here.) Unless you're hinting at TV going through a rap period or something--not inconceivable as we've already noted his drum machine usage, his 80s appreciation of LL Cool J, and Ray's contention that Tom has used breakdancing in performance.

-M
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/