(TV) Additional Hints / No One Visits "The Wonder"!?

>From Merriam Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, 10th edition:

"tangential or tangentially":
(3 a)  : divergent, digressive; (3b) : touching lightly: incidental, peripheral.

I guess no one has checked out Keith's reconstituted and vastly
improved Verlaine Discography Sections (Just The Facts) after all, Oy Vey!

Additional (and hopefully non-obfuscating) hints:

1) Elsie the cow drinks from the Seine.

2) Guitarist Jon Klages played in one of Richard Lloyd's eary-mid 1980s'
 bands. Klages was in a Hoboken band called the Individuals; the title
of their first (and only) LP is also a hint.

	Leo
PS: Don't fixate too much on "Big Ho".

-----Original Message-----
From: Maurice Rickard
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 10:57 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Slight Wordsmithing of Original Query

At 10:50 AM -0400 8/28/02, Casey, Leo J wrote:
>[Possibly obfuscating Hint: it is *tangentially* related to the
>1992 Television song "Big Ho" (no relation to "Harmonica Joe"!]."

This hint is *really* obfuscating, as the track list on _The
Revolution_ included the title track, "Hoo," and "Big Jo," right?
(Someone correct me if I'm wrong, here.)  Unless you're hinting at TV
going through a rap period or something--not inconceivable as we've
already noted his drum machine usage, his 80s appreciation of LL Cool
J, and Ray's contention that Tom has used breakdancing in performance.

-M