(TV) Rolling Stone Poll: Spitting in the Ocean

I would be remiss if I did not remind people one
final time that:

Rolling Stone is polling readers on the top 100 albums ever
recorded. So kindly submit your top ten with comments at:
www.rollingstone.com/top100.

Vote forMarquee Moon and if it makes the list maybe the boys
will play moresongs from it in their show.

Granted our relatively tiny MM List membership means that our votes
will have about as much of an increase as someomne spitting into the
Atlanic ocean has in causing it to impreceptivly rise.  But it's the
principle that matters right(?), not that the bad albums won't drive
out the good.

	Leo