(TV) Krispie Cremes

In message <B2D7C52AFC38D61181940004763B1B0A0CD200@vntmail03.volpe.dot.g
ov>, Casey, Leo J <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV> writes
>I actually find these photos rather endearing despite TV's obvious
>stiffness  and the silly poses.

Me too; I guess these were taken in London at the same time/shoots as
the "Cover" cover. Verlaine never looks particularly comfortable in
_any_ photoshoots, though, does he? (Witness the silly hat and hood on
these: http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk/image13.html). Maybe on the
'formal' shoot where this came from:
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk/image11.html
for Words From The Front.

I would imagine that enjoying the process in any way would be tantamount
to collaborating with 'the press' who, as we all know, 'never print
anything but lies'?

Or maybe he just doesn't like being photographed...