(TV) Slight Wordsmithery

----- Original Message -----
 From: Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com>

 At 10:50 AM -0400 8/28/02, Casey, Leo J wrote:
[Possibly obfuscating Hint: it is *tangentially* related to the
1992 Television song "Big Ho" (no relation to "Harmonica Joe"!]."

This hint is *really* obfuscating, as the track list on _The
Revolution_ included the title track, "Hoo," and "Big Jo," right?
(Someone correct me if I'm wrong, here.)  Unless you're hinting at TV
going through a rap period or something--not inconceivable as we've
already noted his drum machine usage, his 80s appreciation of LL Cool
J, and Ray's contention that Tom has used breakdancing in performance.

 all true Maurice
and as you know i am incapable of telling lies

here's a quiz for the listers - on which Tom Verlaine tune does he rap the
following lines?

 "ya know my name
so don't wear it out
 i'm Tommy V
da noo yawk poet with clout
i play the jag wit' the band TV
i am the existential cult MC
some suckers don't like me
but i'm not concerned
6 g's for 20 minutes is the pay i earn"

 winner gets a copy of the 12" vinyl Dreem Team remix of "Yonki Time"

 runner-up gets two copies of the 12" vinyl Dreem Team remix of "Yonki
 Time"

 George Washington