Re: (TV) MM reissue

----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com>

> Any idea which label will be handling this?

That didn't come up in todays investigations :-(

> Are we sure it isn't just a mid-price reissue of the existing CD
(although, at
> least in the US, it is a mid-price release right now)?

Definately not . Its a single CD issue with 'x' amount of bonus tracks , so
even on a single disc , theres still room for over 30 minutes of bonus
material .
The original CD issue is mid-price UK as well . Sometimes as cheap as #5-6
!!!

> Although commercial postings are usually forbidden on the list, I think we
can
> make an exception for this!!

OK then . When I have firm details - release date , price etc I'll let
everyone know . Thanks a lot Phillip .

> --Phil the skeptic

Have faith my friend :-)

Andy Clouseau