From: serovner@mindspring.com [mailto:serovner@mindspring.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 2:52 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) More info....

>From the Collector's Choice website:

Title: Tom Verlaine
Artist: Verlaine, Tom

We dont know which makes us more proud: that we are releasing this classic
album on CD for the first time, or that Tom himself consented to write the
liner notes for our release! Includes "The Grip of Love," "Souvenir from a
Dream," "Kingdom Come," "Mr. Bingo," "Yonki Time," "Flash Lightning," "Red
Leaves" and "Last Night" before winding up with the classic "Breakin in My
Heart." Its one of the best solo records ever, and its a Collectors
Choice Music exclusive!  $12.95

Title: Alchemy
Artist: Lloyd, Richard

Boasting more guitar hooks per song than one would have thought humanly
possible, Richard Lloyds solo debut veers away from Televisions artier side
towards a playful 60s pop sensibility with nearly note-perfect results.
Includes "Number Nine," "Should Have Known Better," "Misty Eyes," "In the
Night," "Alchemy," "Womans Ways," "Blue and Grey," "Summer Rain," "Pretend"
and "Dying Words." A Collectors Choice Music exclusive! $12.95