Re: (TV) Great idea!

I play in a band called shot, and yes, we probably should be

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/shotsounds

From: Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Great idea!
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 19:40:34 -0400

At 7:31 PM -0400 9/5/02, Emilie T. Hsu wrote:
Anyway, who else on the list has a CD out -- can we get a list of who makes
music/has CD out etc.?

Offhand there's Greg (new one just came out--very good!), Andy, and Ray's working on one (in addition to his previous ouvre.) Eric Gregory has one also, I think. And I've been purveying a CDR of noise, such as it is. (Going in a few minutes to browbeat some electronica mailing list members into stepping up to the plate, as I didn't see their smiling faces at last night's show.)

But yeah, we should have a canonical list somewhere. I'd be happy to host it, but perhaps it should be on the Obbard server...
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/