(TV) Alchemy

Hi all,

Just today, for the first time ever, I got a chance to listen to Richard's Alchemy album.

I don't know if it's because I'm a Contrarian, or because I *like* cheesy keyboards, but here's an unpopular opinion: I didn't mind the keyboards on Alchemy. Not that I think that this producer did the right thing by hijacking Richard's album, or that the keyboards *saved* the album in any way, but they did not make me puke. Only in one or two songs did they seem to be intrusive.

Best regards,

Brian

np.  XTC- Coat of Many Cupboards