(TV) list member music folk

well, since the call went out... i'll chime in.

my band, rule of thumb, has three releases out there... with a fourth in the
can musically, awaiting final artwork and manufacturing.

special deal for any interested list members:  if you like anything you hear
at www.ruleofthumb.org (currently redirecting to our mp3.com site), email me
offlist and i'll make a deal with you for a copy of our last release 'wow
and flutter.'  hoping to get our new one 'fade to buzz' out before the end
of the year.

maurice doesn't know it yet (well, he does now), but he will be getting a
free copy along with some other goodies soon thanks to his generosity to
this list newbie.

jbp

>>Anyway, who else on the list has a CD out -- can we get a list of who
makes
>>music/has CD out etc.?

John B. Parsons

firewood, inc.