Re: (TV) Slightly Off Topic: Strange Request / On Topic: TV's Kidnapping & Withdrawal / Romantic Advice for a Musical Maverick

In the following pleas/questions  I am , half kidding, *half-serious*:
Any help or comments/knowledge greatly appreciated as this is apparently the favorite music of a woman I've gone out with once and who I am very interested
in (so I need to know if there's any hope/future for the relationship
(well, at least as regards each other's musical preferences).

My closest friend has advised against me making and then sending her a
a tape/compilation of TV/Television songs at this early stage as that
could be fatal.

when I have a problem like that I just listen to the voices in my head and this is what they told me

give her the tape,

if she doesnt like it, rip her ears off and shove them down her throat - she obviously doesnt use them anyway

Good luck,

Murray