Re: (TV) Mostly Off-topic but interesting article

--- "Casey, Leo J" <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV> wrote:
> Off -topic, but I'm sure we could find a Television
> connection

Hugely tangential Television connection to that
Fortune article on the Stones:

Blake Taylor, the fine gentleman who played drums on
my "See No Evil" track on the 1st Television tribute
CD, is the art director of Fortune.  He did the layout
for the Stones article, at least in the print version
of the magazine.

His dad is Creed Taylor, the arranger / producer
(Coltrane, Wes Montgomery, CTI Records, etc. etc.).

- Jeff