RE: (TV) Laughing boy Lennie/Elvis /Stones

You don't have to take my advice, but I'll give it anyway.
Get his first four albums on vinyl
The Songs of Leonard Cohen
Songs from a room
Songs of Love and Hate
New Skin for the Old Ceremony
light some candles, some incense, one of those hookah pipe thingies,
Draw a bath, a beautiful young lover, a few bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon,
 a cool night, an apartment with hardwood floors,

and drop the needle baby ...