Re: (TV) TV Exposing Stories? / Alyler / Architecture quote

> Question for you:
>
> Have you any experience or stories about introducing
> former boyfriends or other friends to Television's /
> TV's
> music?

twice.  once, had a very special someone, thought we
had connected on music.  offered "adventure" as one of
my favorites and got a *very* disturbed reaction.  to
the voice ("but the guitar!" i kept yelling, "the
guitar!").

then to my husband.  actually had sort of been away
from tv for awhile.  brought home "adventure", started
playing it on the cd alarm clock in the mornings.  he
swore it was patti smith.  wouldn't believe it wasn't
her singing.  but he never complained.

i don't *know* anyone who really digs music the way i
do, which is why i enjoy these groups.