Re: (TV) (OT) Fast 'N Bulbous

In a message dated 10/1/2002 12:32:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
keith@marquee.demon.co.uk writes:
> >Sunday night I caught "Fast 'N Bulbous: The Captain Beefheart Project" in
> >Columbus. Very cool show. It's former Magic Band guitarist Gary Lucas with
> >bassist, drummer and horn section.
>
> btw, Billy Ficca was on the drum stool for one of these in Germany.

Oh my ... that would have been wonderful to hear ... Beefheart's stuff
requires some pretty unusual drum work, and I'm betting Billy was more that
up to the challenge.

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Thank you for coming to the concert ... you don't call, you don't write, but
you look good ..."
    -- Tom Waits addressing the crowd at a 1999 Vancouver concert