Re: (TV) Tom Verlaine

At 5:21 AM -0700 10/3/02, Philip P. Obbard wrote:
I always figured that the dog whistle at the end of SGT PEPPER wasn't actually
at the right "dog" frequency, since I can hear it myself (on the CD).

It's been ages since I heard the vinyl and don't have the CD to compare. I don't remember how inaudible it was on the vinyl, and it's entirely possible that its inaudibility resulted from a crappy stereo system, more so than its being above 20K.

Thanks for the fact-checking...
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/