(TV) Reply from Chris Butler

Scott...

Keith Allison forwarded your Waitresses comments to me.

well...you 'got' it about as much as it could get got...thank you.  i no
longer have to mope around all poopy-headed about being misunderstood.

<The album is long out of print and my tape of it is dead.  If anybody has a
crisp copy of WTW? or any live shows, I would love it if you could hook a
brother up.>

ah...well...there is a My Father's Place live show on King Biscuit Records,
and a budget 'Best of' on Polygram...but alas, no reissue of our meager
output on cd.  i tried to get 'em to do a boxed set commemorating the 20th
anniversary of the release of Christmas Wrapping, but they didn't wanna know.
  that's show biz....

again, thanks for your comments...

cbutler