(TV) A Nation of Millions of "Verlaines" Can't Hold Us Back!

I was doing some research for my job yesterday and since I only buy the
NY Times on Sundays, I needed to search their electronic Archives on web.

Their site told me to select a 'nickname' different from my real or e-mail name.
I decided to type in "Verlaine".

Instantly I was informed that this particular nickname had already
 been chosen by some one.  It told me to instead select "Verlaine3" !

So from this little interaction/random sample I would now wager that there are
millions of TV/Television fans in the just the New York state and  New England.

	Anyone on this MM list want to fess-up to being Verlaine1 or Verlaine 2 on the NY Times Archives?

	Leo