Re: (TV) (OT) Bob Hund

It's a Swedish band, pretty avantgardistic and although quite popular with respectable domestic sales. The vocalist sings in a pretty corny south-Swedish dialect and has been hailed as one of the most inventive lyricists in this country. You might call their music noisy and messy; some guitar parts could remind someone about Verlaine's playing. Shouldn't be to hard to find at Internet stores.

Leif Joley, Sweden

From: Jay <piazzasanmarco@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) (OT) Bob Hund
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 07:28:19 -0700 (PDT)

Can anyone help me out with some info on this band or
how i get the music?

=====
I grasp at life's fading light/I need you tonight/I need to be heard/Your actions speak louder than words/Ignored by you all/I stumble and fall/I suddenly knew/My life meant nothing at all/In shreds, I stare down at the street/Yearning for sleep/That blissful escape/But when it comes it's always too late/The whore in my bed/The noise in my head/A hole in my pride/It's coming and there's nowhere to hide/It seems to me to be self-contradictory/It seems to me you count your victories while they're there
                                  --The Chameleons