Re: (TV) collector's choice mix

After I contacted ICE, who said they are going to try to investigate the
remaster for their next "CD Watchdog" column, I finally got email from someone
at CC who confirmed that it was the wrong mix, and said he was going to
follow-up with WEA. I haven't heard from him since, but I assume I will at some
point.

If they pull it and replace it with the correct mix, that will be amazing.
Seems like too specialized a release to bother correcting, but I'll definitely
buy another if they do.

--Philip