RE: (TV) collector's choice mix

-----Original Message-----
Philip:
>> Nah. If Tom were interested in making money from his fans, he might do
>> something *really* crazy, like... release a new LP!

These are the moments where I am thinking
 'Tom really does read this list, and he is listening too'

Actually, I would like to hear a live album from the last tour..., but I
have nothing to trade. (boots)

I think a Television reunion LP would be great, but the last one left me
flat.
Maybe Tom will make an album, and it will be a collection of collaborations
with all kinds of folks, including some MM list members and 'old punks' like
R. Hell. Wouldn't THAT be something!?

in Dreamtime,
 - H.