RE: (TV) MM and Adventure Reissues?

At 9:41 AM -0400 10/16/02, Jim Kauffman wrote:
Does this mean there's no hope for a Rhino Handmade 8-CD box set "The
Complete Marquee Moon Sessions"?

I recall reading (I wish I knew where) that there isn't a whole lot of stuff in the vault--very little in the way of recorded tunes that didn't make it to disc. I'd _hope_ that "Adventure" was dug out for the reissue, if it happened, as I recall hearing that it had been recorded, but was left off the album due to groove cramming.

The Rhino story popped up early this year, with several release dates mentioned which all have come and gone, so I don't have my hopes up. I'd love to be proven wrong, though.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/