Re: (TV) my band JOSS opening for PRINCE ? close but..ST.PAUL

Any idea what time you will be going on? Wednesday's are tough for me as I
have to work that night . I have tickets to see Bowie tomorrow night at
Jimmy's Cafe a restaurant in the Bronx, walking distance from my house. The
place only holds 350!!! I'm pretty excited.