(TV) Offlist freebie contest

Hi all-

I have 3 extra discs hanging around that I would like to give to one of you. They are:

Tommy Bolin-LIVE @ JAZZ CITY STUDIOS, NEW ORLEANS- 11/16/76
The Feelies-LIVE @ BARBRE, COPENHAGEN 11/27/86
Rain Parade-FIRST TRIP- LIVE 12/7/83

There is a slight glitch on the Bolin in the first 15 seconds, and the Feelies might be a little hot in a space or two, but otherwise these are fine.

So here's today's contest:

The first one to email me OFFLIST, whose name is Joe Hartley gets 'em.

If no one meets that criteria, I will give them to the first one to email me offlist with the name of my favorite Tom Verlaine song.

Good luck! Only the winner will be notified.

Cheers,

Brian