(TV) Verlaine & Kris Kristofferson / Attention Keith Alison

It took forever but I finally was able to find somewhere that had a copy of the April 2002
Kris Kristofferson Tribute CD which features TV on the very first song, "The Hawk".

I was expecting a slight effort but was surprised how beautiful Tom's guitar
playing is on this song.

*Also attention Keith*:  Earlier reports had Tom just playing electric guitar
and singing the vocals, but according to liner notes besides doing the vocals
he plays all instruments:  electric guitar, bass guitar and drums.

So The Wonder web site's Discography and Just The Facts sections needs to be changed
reflect this updated and more complete info regarding this cd. (I believe that I was the one
who provided you with the previous incomplete info on who plays which instruments on
Verlaine's version of the song "The Hawk".

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=A0jfyxqu0ldde

	Leo