(TV) Strange[?] Plea for Help

I am writing a little explanatory essay (for a non MM Lister) that explains
how/why Television/Verlaine's lyrics are more often than not,
deliberately vague or impressionistic.

I am looking for a series of MM postings to the List over the years that
touch on this topic.

I have already found  (and used )m Jesse's H's relatively recent post
 (in MM Archives) on Verlaince's tendency to use 'impressionistic' lyrics,
but I also remember *several other posts* by members who that talked
about how Verlaine's being vague or less literal (i.e., poetic) the lyrics can
be more open to interpretation by the listener.

Anyone any idea on what posts I'm babling about (and where they are in MM Archives).

	Leo